The World War Two draft registration card for Gabriel Jacovone
The card is from the Third Registration, which was taken on 16 February 1942, for "men born on or after February 17, 1897 and on or before December 31, 1921", that is men 21 to 44 years old.
Serial Number: T 513
Order Number: 10,655
1. Name: Gabrielle Angelo Jacovone
2. Place of Residence: 929 Pear St., Bristol, Bucks, Pa.
3. Mailing Address: 929 Pear St., Bristol, Bucks, Pa.
4. Telephone: None.
5. Age in Years: 42
Date of Birth: March 13, 1899
6. Place of Birth: Bristol
State or Country: Pa.
7. Name and Address of Person who will always know your Address: (wife) Elizabeth Jacavone, 929 Pear St., Bristol, Pa.
8. Employer's Name and Address: Warner Sand and Gravel Co.
9. Place of Employment or Business: Bristol Pike, Morristown, Bucks, Pa.
Signature: Gabrielle Angelo Jacovone
According to the registration card, Gabriel Jacovone was 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighed 167 pounds. He had blue eyes, brown hair, and a ruddy complexion.
Local Board No. 1
Room Post Office
Source: National Archives and Records Administration. Selective Service System, Registration Cards, World War II, Third Registration, which was for men who were 21-44 years old.
The URL of this Web page: https://www.roangelo.net/angelo/gajww2.html
Last revised: 23 September 2022 : 2022-09-23 by Robert [Wesley] Angelo.