An old postcard photograph (circa 1960) of the Chapel of Our Lady of Victory in Gambatesa which belonged to Nunziata DiRenzo in Valente (1897-1983). (There is nothing printed on the back of the postcard.)
The structure in the right foreground is a fountain. The center niche has a spout for human beings to drink from; the water then flows into the niche on the right which is a trough for animals.
Related pages: Another view of the Chapel of Our Lady of Victory from about the same time. Photograph of the chapel in August 2002. There is a statue of Our Lady of Victory in Gambatesa's mother church Saint Bartholomew the Apostle.